Info and Resources
- ACTRA Awards
- Background Work
- Child Performers
- Commercial Callback Cheques
- Council and Governance
- Gordon Pinsent Studio
- In Memoriam
- Performers Magazine
- Promote Yourself
- Protect Yourself
- Problems on Set
- Safety on Set
Commercial Callback Cheques
It's frustrating to wait for that $50 when you have bills to pay, so we issue callback cheques within five business days from the date we receive the audition sign-in sheets from the casting director.
Help us pay you sooner
To be paid for a second or third (or more) callback audition, you must sign the sign-in sheet at the audition. We can't get you your callback fee if we can't read your name. Where the sign-in sheet asks for your name, do not use your signature - print your name clearly.
Make sure you indicate the audition number (second, third, etc.) Be sure to fill in the audition call time and time out.
Keep your own records
Keep track of your auditions in a date book or logbook. If you think you're owed money for a callback, you'll need this information to verify what you're owed. ACTRA does not keep logs for performers who attend auditions.
Situations where callback fees will not be issued:
- no callback fees are paid for first auditions
- no callback fees are paid for first and second auditions on SAG U.S. spots
- no callback fees can be paid if you didn't indicate the audition number
- no callback fees can be paid if your name is illegible on the audition sign-in sheet
- no callback fees can be paid if ACTRA doesn't have current mailing address info
- no callback fees will be sent to agents
If you have not been paid for a callback and should have been
Please contact Claudette Allen in ACTRA Toronto's Commercial Department at (416) 642-6713 for assistance,, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist us in responding to your concern, please have this information ready when you contact us about a callback:
- your membership number,
- the date of the audition, and,
- the product auditioned for.