Info and Resources
- ACTRA Awards
- Background Work
- Child Performers
- Commercial Callback Cheques
- Council and Governance
- Gordon Pinsent Studio
- In Memoriam
- Performers Magazine
- Promote Yourself
- Protect Yourself
- Problems on Set
- Safety on Set
Performer Permit Information
You must obtain a permit before work begins. You can submit a Permit Application in person at ACTRA Toronto's offices or by email:
IPA Permit Application
NCA Permit Application:
You can email email@example.com if you have any difficulties.
Permit fees under the Independent Production Agreement (IPA)
- A permit lasts seven consecutive calendar days on a project.
- A single permit is good for one category of performance.
- Continuing work beyond the seven days requires subsequent permit(s).
- One permit equals one credit.
|Feature Films and Television Series (IPA)|
|Principal Performers and Stunt Performers||$260|
|Actors and Other Performers||$210|
Permit fees under the National Commercial Agreement (NCA)
- The fees below apply to each television commercial or each radio session.
- One permit counts as one credit—except for a Background Performer permit, which does NOT count as a credit.
|Performance Categories, Except Background and Group Background|
|Second and subsequent permits||$250.00||$300.00|
|Minors (ages 15 and under) Performance Categories Except Background and Group Background)|
|Second and subsequent permits||$175.00||$210.00|
|Adult Background Performers|
|Second and subsequent permits||$106.25||$127.50|
|Minor Background Performers (ages 15 and under)|
|Second and subsequent permits||$68.75||$82.50|